Lesson Plan: Coach Meece
Long Range Goals:
1. Improve and maintain overall physical fitness
2. Demonstrate basic knowledge of exercise.
3. Integrate some or all the benefits of exercise outlined by program of studies
Short term Goals:
1. Perform skills needed to maintain or improve fitness level.
2. Demonstrate the skills and fitness components needed to be healthy
3. Develop an understanding of basic strategies for developing a fitness plan
4. Discuss and retain benefits of regular exercise, FITT principle, and fitness components.
2.31 Students demonstrate the knowledge and skills they need to remain physically healthy and to accept responsibility for their own physical well-being.
2.34 Students perform physical movement skills effectively in a variety of settings,
2.35 Students demonstrate knowledge and skills that promote physical activity and involvement in physical activity throughout their lives.