Kentucky Learner's Permit Requirements
To get your driver's permit in the state of Kentucky, you must be at least 16 years old, and you'll need to provide the following to the Circuit Clerk’s office
- A completed Driver License – ID Card Application (Form TC 94-30) See link
- Proof of your:
- Kentucky residency (e.g. mobile phone bill).
- Social Security number (e.g. Social Security card).
- Full name and date of birth (e.g. birth certificate).
If you're under 18 years old:
- Your parent must give consent by signing your application form.
- You must also submit a School Compliance Verification form issued by your school. (You must request this form be completed by your counselor prior to the day you plan to go for your test)