On December 15th, food services will provide food for students for the weeks of December 14, 2020 to January 2, 2021.
Somerset Independent School students/parents may pick up meals at any one of the listed locations from 12(noon) to 2:00pm.
The food provided will be the equivalent of 15 breakfast and 15 lunch meals.
For questions about the food service program, please contact Vicki Hall at 606-679-4451.
Meal Distribution Locations:
For the following locations, go to the marked cafeteria door or entrance:
· Hopkins Elementary School Cafeteria
· Meece Middle School Cafeteria
· Somerset High School Cafeteria
For the following locations, look for a Somerset Independent Bus or Vehicle:
· Science Hill Public Library
· Scott’s Car Wash
· Hope Way (top area)
· Somerset Housing Authority
· McKee Apartments
· Langdon St. Baptist Church
· Phoenix Preferred Care –side parking lot
· Pulaski County Public Library—Main Branch
· Motel 6
· Pulaski Co. Eagle Academy/Day Treatment