Starting August 24th until we return in-person, Somerset Schools will provide student meals Monday through Friday.
Somerset Independent School Students/Parents may pick up meals at any one the of listed locations from 12(noon) to 2:00pm. Students, in kindergarten through grade twelve, will be able to pick up a lunch for that day and breakfast for the following day. Preschool students will receive breakfast only because the program is half-day. Due to regulations from USDA, we are only able to provide meals for students actively enrolled in a Somerset Independent School.
For questions about the food service program, contact Vicki Hall at 606-679-4451.
Meal Distribution Locations:
For the following locations, go to the marked cafeteria door or entrance:
· Hopkins Elementary School Cafeteria
· Meece Middle School Cafeteria
· Somerset High School Cafeteria
For the following locations, look for a Somerset Independent Bus or Vehicle:
· Science Hill Public Library
· Scott’s Car Wash
· Hope Way (top area)
· Somerset Housing Authority
· McKee Apartments
· Langdon St. Baptist Church
· Phoenix Preferred Care –side parking lot
· Pulaski County Public Library—Main Branch
· Motel 6
· Pulaski Co. Eagle Academy/Day Treatment