I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Eastern Kentucky University and have been teaching in the Somerset Independent district since 2007.
I have been teaching 4th Grade Science at Hopkins Elementary since 2008.
4th grade Science
1. Listen - Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Follow the teachers directions for talking.
3. Control yourself - Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Be kind, no teasing or name-calling.
5. Homework is complete and turned in on time.
Philosophy of Teaching:
I teach Science using a hands-on, inquiry-based approach as much as possible. I beleive that students learn by doing.